Terms Of Service & Disclaimer
Terms of Service Effective Date: December 1, 2009 www.ConnemaraSouth.com is a private service which provides Advertising Space, Membership, Information and Forums. www.ConnemaraSouth.com reserves the right to cancel any Membership for any reason or no reason at all. www.ConnemaraSouth.com reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time. www.ConnemaraSouth.com Members are entirely liable for all activities conducted through their account, on this Website. The following rules apply while using www.ConnemaraSouth.com services:
1. You agree to not use your account to upload, post, transmit, or otherwise make available the following types of content which are strictly prohibited and may lead to your membership being revoked:
- Adult or Pornographic related
- Hate, Bigotry, and/or Intolerance
- Warez or Software Piracy related
- Music Piracy Related
- Hacking Related
- Making available copyrighted software which has been "cracked" (e.g., copyright protection for the software has been removed)
- Making available serial numbers for software which can be used to illegally validate or register software.
- Making available tools which can be used for no purpose other than "cracking" software.
- Spamming to promote your website
- Anything related to illegal activity
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass anyone
- Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data - except for Internet search engines (e.g. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file, or “well-behaved” web services/RSS/Atom clients. www.connemaraSouth.com reserve the right to define what we mean by “well-behaved”
- Post non-local or otherwise irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable burden on our infrastructure
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to www.Connemarasouth.com computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the www.ConnemaraSouth.com website.
- Develop, invoke, or utilise any code to disrupt, diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of the www.ConnemaraSouth.com website.
4. www.ConnemrarSouth.com may terminate your Membership at any time for any reason. To remove your www.ConnemaraSouth.com Membership, sign in and visit your Profile. From there you can edit your account or remove it.
5. THE www.ConnemaraSouth.com SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH NO WARRANTY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, www.ConnemaraSouth.com DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, THE IMPLIED CONDITION OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IF YOU RELY ON ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT ON THE SERVICE, YOU DO SO SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Even though great care has been taken in the preparation and publication of the contents of this web site, www.connemarasouth.com does not assume legal or other liability for any inaccuracy, mistake, mis-statement or any other error of whatsoever nature contained herein.
www.connemarasouth.com hereby formally disclaims liability in respect of such aforesaid matters. The information contained within this site is of a condensed and general information nature only and can change from time to time. It should not, by itself, be relied upon in determining legal rights or other decisions.
Readers are advised to verify, by direct and live contact with www.connemarasouth.com, any information on which they may wish to rely.
www.connemarasouth.com has endeavoured to attribute copyright or other intellectual right to the rightful owners where such course has been appropriate. Where any attribution has been missed or overlooked www.connemarasouth.com, on being informed, will correct and otherwise make good such errors.